SYX MOTO Bruiser Kids Mini Electric ATV, Red
36V 800W Kids Dirt Quad Electric Four-Wheeled Off-Road Ride on Vehicle
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
- IMPORTANT - Please provide us with the most up-to-date, accurate and detailed shipping information with your phone number. If the item is returned because it was not deliverable due to an incorrect address or unanswered phone call, the customer will be responsible for both the shipping and return charges.
- Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time. Processing: usually 1-5 business days. Shipping time: usually 1-7 business days.
Shipping Fee：Due to excessive delivery rates to certain areas, a freight charge may be required. Our customer service representatives (firstname.lastname@example.org) will contact you if there is a shipping surcharge on your order.
UPGRATED MOTOR- SYXMOTO newly designed 800w 36v four-wheel Dirt Quad, more powerful and sturdy to conquer any tough trails and big bumps. Recommended age of rider is 6 years old and up.
- SAFETY FIRST & SPECIAL DESIGN-Three-speed adjustment: 5-7.5-12.5mph. You're able to control the speed of vehicles to suit children's ability and forbid the risk. Equipped with a footswitch, only step on it to start the car. Equipped with reversing switch, F/R disc brake, battery indicator, fashion front LED Light. It's easy and safe for your kids to operate and enjoy it.
- INSTALLATION REQUIRED- EASY TO INSTALL: 85% assembled, all you need to do is install the front shock absorber, front/rear wheel, handlebar, the bumper and accessories and then HERE YOU GO! Video and picture installation is provided.
- Files: ATV PAW800-3E BRUISER WIRE DIAGRAM
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How does battery indicator work. I just received my bruiser 36 volt and when I plugged it in all three green lights are lite but the red light is lite also on the handlebar indicator and the charger.
Three green lights means the battery is fully charged. And the battery will need to be charged when there's only a red light. More green lights means more power left in the battery.