SYX MOTO BLITZ 50cc Mini Dirt Bike
Pull Start Gas Powered 2-Stroke Off Road Pit Bike
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
💯 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- More Reliable for Beginners: 1. Equipped with speed limiter. You can adjust it at any speed between 1.86 mph and 24.89 mph. 2. With smaller brake handle, it is easier for kids to grip on. 3. Starts 1st pull 90% of the time.
- More Durable: Either the engine or the pull starter is with better quality. 1. We add rear mudflap to protect the engine from dirt. 2. Copper sheath is added to the pull start to reduce abrasion of the string. 3. Thicker plastic cover to prevent it from damage. 4. Better built frame bracket provides more stable support for more comfortable ride experience.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - SYX MOTO BLITZ Mini Dirt Bike. Mix bottle. Tool kit and hardware required to assemble the unit. Owner's Manual. Decal set.
- EASY TO INSTALL: 85% assembled, all you need to do is the install the rear shock absorber, front wheel, handlebar and the fender and then HERE YOU GO! Created with high quality material for handling all types of tough situations. Recommended age of rider is 6 years old and up.
|MODEL NUMBER AND NAME||PAD50-1P BLITZ|
|TOP DESIGNED SPEED||40(Km/h)|
|ENGINE TYPE||49cc, 2 stock, single cycliner, air cooler, pull start|
|SPARK PLUG TYPE||BM6A|
|LUBRICATION TYPE||91 OCT : 2-STROKE OIL MIX( Ratio 25:1)|
|CARBURETOR TYPE||Plunger type|
|COOLING TYPE||Air Cooled|
|TRANSMISSION TYPE||Full automatic|
|FRAME||Two stock frame rear limit|
|HANDLE BAR||Handle Bar Φ22 Center|
|TRIPLE CLAMP||Silver casting hole pitch 128.5|
|SWING ARM||Steel straight fork L=305|
|FOOTPEGS||White zinc Footpegs|
|MUFFLER TYPE||Black exhaust pipe & silver bullet silencer|
|TURNING CIRCLE DIAMETER||2900(mm)|
|BRAKE & SUSPENSIONS|
|BRAKE OPERATION MODE-FRONT||Pull-brake mechanical system|
|BRAKE OPERATION MODE-REAR||Pull-brake mechanical system|
|SHOCK ABSORBER-FRONT||Black L=525mm Invert Fork|
|SHOCK ABSORBER-REAR||Ginza black spring L=210 φ8|
|TYRE TYPE-FRONT||Cross-country tire 2.50-10|
|TYRE TYPE-REAR||Cross-country tire 2.50-10|
|RIM TYPE-FRONT||Black/silver edges 1.4 x 10|
|RIM TYPE-REAR||Black/silver edges 1.4 x 10|
|FUEL TANK CAPACITY||2L|
|ENGINE NUMBER||VIN NUMBER|
|At the top of the engine near the speedbox||At the bottom left side of the frame near the speedbox|
Owner's Manual Download
Click to download: PAD50-1P Owner's Manual Download
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what is the top speed of the mini moto Syx moto
Max speed is 24.8 mph
Are they street legal in Oklahoma since it’s a 50cc
No. It is for off road use only.
How do I mixed the gas or can I buy it already mixed
Hi, you can use the mix bottle which comes with the bike to mix. 91 OCT : 2-STROKE OIL MIX( Ratio 25:1)
What is the max weight for a rider?
Does the Blitz work with the training wheels?
Hi, we does not have training wheels for Blitz right now. We will have them in the future.
Where does this ship from?
What age is it for
6-10 years old.
What are all the differences between this and the Holeshot? I can see the exhaust is in a different location (different engine?), the starter looks different, the pegs look a little better, and the plastics cover a little more. Swingarm geometry seems a little different too. Also seems to have a factory rear mudflap (which is a great addition). Possibly some parts of the frame are tube now vs bent flat stock? Hard to tell from just two pics but seems to be a lot of differences. Interested what they are.
Some of the differences are as follows:
1. Equipped with speed limiter. You can adjust it at any speed between 1.86 mph and 24.89 mph.
2. With smaller brake handle, it is easier for kids to grip on. 3. Starts 1st pull 90% of the time.
3. We add rear mudflap to protect the engine from dirt.
4. Copper sheath is added to the pull start to reduce abrasion of the string.
5. Thicker plastic cover to prevent it from damage.
6. Better built frame bracket provides more stable support for more comfortable ride experience.