SYX MOTO BLITZ 50cc Mini Dirt Bike
Pull Start Gas Powered 2-Stroke Off Road Pit Bike
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
💯 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- More Reliable for Beginners: 1. Equipped with speed limiter. You can adjust it at any speed between 1.86 mph and 24.89 mph. 2. With smaller brake handle, it is easier for kids to grip on. 3. Starts 1st pull 90% of the time.
- More Durable: Either the engine or the pull starter is with better quality. 1. We add rear mudflap to protect the engine from dirt. 2. Copper sheath is added to the pull start to reduce abrasion of the string. 3. Thicker plastic cover to prevent it from damage. 4. Better built frame bracket provides more stable support for more comfortable ride experience.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - SYX MOTO BLITZ Mini Dirt Bike. Mix bottle. Tool kit and hardware required to assemble the unit. Owner's Manual. Decal set.
- EASY TO INSTALL: 85% assembled, all you need to do is the install the rear shock absorber, front wheel, handlebar and the fender and then HERE YOU GO! Created with high quality material for handling all types of tough situations. Recommended age of rider is 6 years old and up.
- Specifications: https://support.syxmoto.com/support/solutions/articles/66000508191-syx-moto-50cc-dirt-bike-blitz-specifications
- WARRANTY COVERED: We warranty the products to be free of material defects in workmanship for the warranty period from the date your product is delivered. Damages on Arrival shall be notified WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAY UPON DELIVERED. Engine is covered to be free from manufacturer defect for three (3) month. Parts are covered under warranty to be free from manufacturer defects for one (1) month. Warranty details: https://syxmoto.com/pages/warranty-policy
- Shipping: Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time. Processing: usually 1-3 business days. Shipping time: usually 1-5 business days.
Buy now pay later with Affirm - Choose how you pay at your own pace
When inspiration strikes, Affirm helps you say yes without giving up financial control. Select Affirm at checkout to pay over time—and never pay a penny more than you agree to on day one.
Just select at checkout. Prequalify now.
Affirm Pay in 4
Make 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks. Great for everyday purchases.
No interest or fees
No impact on your credit score
Set up easy, automatic payments
Choose monthly installments. Perfect for big-ticket items.
No hidden fees—ever
What you see is what you pay
Set up easy, automatic payments
How to buy with Affirm
Can I pay off my purchase early?
Yes! There’s no penalty for paying early. How do I make my payments? You can make or schedule payments at affirm.com or in the Affirm app for iOS or Android. Affirm will send you email and text reminders before payments are due.
Can I return an item I bought with Affirm?
Yes—you can return an item you bought with Affirm by initiating the return process with the store.
Does checking my eligibility affect my credit score?
No—your credit score won’t be affected when you create an Affirm account or check your eligibility. If you decide to buy with Affirm, this may impact your credit score. You can find more information in Affirm’s Help Center.
Do I need a mobile number to use Affirm?
Yes, you’ll need a mobile phone number from the U.S. or U.S. territories. This helps Affirm verify it’s really you who is creating your account and signing in. Where can I learn more about Affirm? You can visit their website at affirm.com.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What are all the differences between this and the Holeshot? I can see the exhaust is in a different location (different engine?), the starter looks different, the pegs look a little better, and the plastics cover a little more. Swingarm geometry seems a little different too. Also seems to have a factory rear mudflap (which is a great addition). Possibly some parts of the frame are tube now vs bent flat stock? Hard to tell from just two pics but seems to be a lot of differences. Interested what they are.
Some of the differences are as follows:
1. Equipped with speed limiter. You can adjust it at any speed between 1.86 mph and 24.89 mph.
2. With smaller brake handle, it is easier for kids to grip on. 3. Starts 1st pull 90% of the time.
3. We add rear mudflap to protect the engine from dirt.
4. Copper sheath is added to the pull start to reduce abrasion of the string.
5. Thicker plastic cover to prevent it from damage.
6. Better built frame bracket provides more stable support for more comfortable ride experience.