SYX MOTO Tearoff 60cc Mini Dirt Bike
4-Stroke Gas Powered Fully Automatic Electric Start Pit Bike
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
- IMPORTANT - Please provide us with the most up-to-date, accurate and detailed shipping information with your phone number. If the item is returned because it was not deliverable due to an incorrect address or unanswered phone call, the customer will be responsible for both the shipping and return charges.
Shipping Area：This product ships to 48 Continental States in the USA.
- Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time. Processing: usually 3-5 business days. Shipping time: usually 1-5 days.
- This model is not CALIFORNIA LEGAL!
SYX MOTO 60cc continues to be the best Pit Bike / Dirt Bike brand in this industry class. The quality and performance are top-notch! This bike has upgraded features on all bikes like suspension, motors, bigger exhausts, and all the important quality & performance that makes this a great bike.
This is just the right starter bike for kids. The SYX MOTO 60cc has a durable, easy-shifting fully auto transmission, no clutch to deal with. The 60cc four-stroke engine delivers smooth power and performance, while the rugged rear suspension makes it easy to handle. And its all packed inside a tough rugged frame. With SYX MOTO reputation for reliability and low maintenance in the mix, and you end up with the perfect bike to give your young riders a safer and easier way to learn to ride.
It's not too big. It's not too small. It is the SYX MOTO 60, and it is just right.
- 60cc Zongshen 4-stroke engine
- Electric start
- Fully automatic
- Mechanical disc brakes (front & rear)
- Seat height 23.2"
- The sheet metal structure frame is more integral, reducing vibration and making the control more precise
- 60cc four-stroke, under-powered infinitely variable speed engine, moderate power quality
- Line-pull front and rear mechanical disc brakes, the brakes are more precise and sensitive, ensuring riding safety
- Front shock absorber is tuned for compression recovery damping, excellent shock absorption performance and comfortable riding
- One-piece wheel assembly with 2.50-10 off-road tires for strong grip
- Exhaust pipe anti-iron cover design, protection is more in place
- WARRANTY COVERED: We warranty the products to be free of material defects in workmanship for the warranty period from the date your product is delivered. Damages on Arrival shall be notified WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAY UPON DELIVERED. Engine is covered to be free from manufacturer defect for three (3) month. Parts are covered under warranty to be free from manufacturer defects for one (1) month. Warranty details is attached below in the description.
Buy now pay later with Affirm - Choose how you pay at your own pace
When inspiration strikes, Affirm helps you say yes without giving up financial control. Select Affirm at checkout to pay over time—and never pay a penny more than you agree to on day one.
Just select at checkout. Prequalify now.
Affirm Pay in 4
Make 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks. Great for everyday purchases.
No interest or fees
No impact on your credit score
Set up easy, automatic payments
Choose monthly installments. Perfect for big-ticket items.
No hidden fees—ever
What you see is what you pay
Set up easy, automatic payments
How to buy with Affirm
Can I pay off my purchase early?
Yes! There’s no penalty for paying early. How do I make my payments? You can make or schedule payments at affirm.com or in the Affirm app for iOS or Android. Affirm will send you email and text reminders before payments are due.
Can I return an item I bought with Affirm?
Yes—you can return an item you bought with Affirm by initiating the return process with the store.
Does checking my eligibility affect my credit score?
No—your credit score won’t be affected when you create an Affirm account or check your eligibility. If you decide to buy with Affirm, this may impact your credit score. You can find more information in Affirm’s Help Center.
Do I need a mobile number to use Affirm?
Yes, you’ll need a mobile phone number from the U.S. or U.S. territories. This helps Affirm verify it’s really you who is creating your account and signing in. Where can I learn more about Affirm? You can visit their website at affirm.com.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Where's is the speed adjustment
It's on the throttle.
is this a 2021 model and does it come with a California red sticker?
Yes, it is a 2021 model. It does not come with any sticker.
Is there a manual kick starter if battery goes dead?
No. This model is electric start only. The other model "Holeshot ES" is equiped with both electric start and pull start.
is it eleletric?
It is an electric start gas powered dirt bike.