SYX MOTO YETTI 50cc Mini Dirt Bike
2-Stroke Pull Start Pit Bike Off Road Fully Automatic Transmission
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
💯 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - SYX MOTO YETTI Mini Dirt Bike. Tool kit and hardware required to assemble the unit. Owner's Manual. Decal set.
- EASY TO INSTALL: 85% assembled, all you need to do is front wheel, handlebar and the fender and then HERE YOU GO! Created with high quality material for handling all types of tough situations. Recommended age of rider is 6 years old and up.
- IDEAL BEGINNER DIRT BIKE CHOICE - FEATURE 1: Real 2-stroke ENGINE, instead of noisy lawn mower motor. FEATURE 2: Equipped with IMPROVED SPEED LIMITER and can limit speed from 30mph to 15mph for sure.
- Please note that pull start is a consumable product. You can purchase extra pull starts for your dirt bike.
- WARRANTY COVERED: We warranty the products to be free of material defects in workmanship for the warranty period from the date your product is delivered. Damages on Arrival shall be notified WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAY UPON DELIVERED. Engine is covered to be free from manufacturer defect for three (3) month. Parts are covered under warranty to be free from manufacturer defects for one (1) month. Warranty details: https://syxmoto.com/pages/warranty-policy
Buy now pay later with Affirm - Choose how you pay at your own pace
When inspiration strikes, Affirm helps you say yes without giving up financial control. Select Affirm at checkout to pay over time—and never pay a penny more than you agree to on day one.
Just select at checkout. Prequalify now.
Affirm Pay in 4
Make 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks. Great for everyday purchases.
No interest or fees
No impact on your credit score
Set up easy, automatic payments
Choose monthly installments. Perfect for big-ticket items.
No hidden fees—ever
What you see is what you pay
Set up easy, automatic payments
How to buy with Affirm
Can I pay off my purchase early?
Yes! There’s no penalty for paying early. How do I make my payments? You can make or schedule payments at affirm.com or in the Affirm app for iOS or Android. Affirm will send you email and text reminders before payments are due.
Can I return an item I bought with Affirm?
Yes—you can return an item you bought with Affirm by initiating the return process with the store.
Does checking my eligibility affect my credit score?
No—your credit score won’t be affected when you create an Affirm account or check your eligibility. If you decide to buy with Affirm, this may impact your credit score. You can find more information in Affirm’s Help Center.
Do I need a mobile number to use Affirm?
Yes, you’ll need a mobile phone number from the U.S. or U.S. territories. This helps Affirm verify it’s really you who is creating your account and signing in. Where can I learn more about Affirm? You can visit their website at affirm.com.
|Engine||50cc, single cylinder, air cooled, 2-stroke|
|Fuel System||carburator, petrol 1-25 engine oil mixing|
|Fuel tank capacity||0.8L|
|Starting system||easy pull start， CDI|
|Max power||2hp/7000rpm(2 N.M/7000rpm)|
|Tire||front 4.10-6, rear 13×5.0-6|
|Brake system||rear mechnical disc brake|
|Drive||chain, T8F, #106|
|Front suspension||front forks|
|Max Climb Capability||≤10°|
|Handlebar height||24.41 inches|
|Handle width||23.23 inches|
|Seat Height||18.50 inches|
|F/R wheel base||27.95 inches|
|Min ground clearance||3.94 inches|
|Min turning radius||39.37 inches|
|Vehicle size||40.16-24.02-25.59 inches|
|Packing size||35.43-12.99-19.88 inches|
|Assembly parts||handle bar, front wheel, front fender|
Owner's Manual Download
Click to download: PAD50-8 Owner's Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How fast does it go
Equipped with IMPROVED SPEED LIMITER and can limit speed from 30mph to 15mph
Is there a screw in the throttle to govern the speed for new riders?
Is it good for 13 year old
It should be too small for 13 years old. We would recommend Tearoff or Roost depends on his or her height. Details please refer to the size comparision image on each product pages.
Can I add training wheels to my q
We currently do not have training wheels compatible with Yetti.
When you put gas in it do you have to mix it with the oil every refill
Yes, you have to mix it with oil every refill.